mail this discussion to a friend..

Total = 2 messages   -   Viewing all 2 messages   -   View by pages of 10:  1

[Motorbikes on Rosendale estate] - Posted: 13 April 2015 - 07:13 am GMT
Silver lining

View user details & audio files
New-user

Website?:  No link
File/Image?:  No file

I have lived on the Rosendale Estate since 2011 and have always been happy here I til
recently since motorbikes and scooters have been keeping me awake at night. Last night I was
kept awake from 11.30 until 4.30 in the morning by teenagers joyriding on our estate. I'm
usually a heavy sleeper however last night this wasn't the case! They have no helmets on
except for the drivers and apart from keeping me awake all night someone is going to get
injured eventually. Has anyone else noticed or reported this?

[back to forum][quote]
  [RE: Motorbikes on Rosendale estate] - Posted: 25 April 2015 - 02:01 pm GMT
superelf

View user details & audio files
New-user

Website?:  No link
File/Image?:  No file

hi
its not just at night time
i was walking to the shops with my wife and friends the other day,there were about 8 or so young people some on mopeds with no helmets on at the main entrance to the estate riding around just making a nuisance ,but fair due they did move out the way when we passed (being 6ft tall and 16 stone does help)but i agree about the night time driving ,but you have to ask yourself where and what are the parents of these youths doing
in the good old days we had estate porters and at 9 each night they would patrol the estate and would tell anyone under a certain age to go home ,and we did ,(we =miss you bill marsh)
but dont worry when they sell the£480.000 2 bedroom flats they are building yes you read it correctly £480.000 maybe some thing will be done about the poor local youths making a menace
just reminded myself didnt peabody install cctv on the estate .

[back to forum][quote]

Total = 2 messages   -   Viewing all 2 messages   -   View by pages of 10:  1

Reply to Thread

You are not Registered or not Logged-in - You must register to use the forum.

Wanna join up? - Click here  to Signup or Login !!

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

[About Peabody Tenants]   [Contact us]   [Privacy Policy]