mail this discussion to a friend..

Total = 3 messages   -   Viewing all 3 messages   -   View by pages of 10:  1

[IM back] - Posted: 11 June 2015 - 09:51 am GMT
heather42

View user details & audio files
Regular-user

Website?:  No link
File/Image?:  No file

Hi all haven't been on for a long time been ill been fighting the bedroom tax been fighting peabody
hope everyone is all ok
well what do we all think of all these new property's being built that are not for the likes of us social
housing tenants they have closed there bidding list anybody in d/c does not stand a chance of getting
a move they have also signed up to homeswapper now so that is free i did ask peabody to pay for a
deposit so i could move out of london to rent Private but only offered me 250 lol like thats goning to
go anywhere
i cant move as my place is adapted with wet room and stair lift so only someone disabled can come
in to my property and i was also told propertys that had wet rooms or adapted where to stay like that
but they tell porkies because i know of 2 propertys that had wet rooms have had bathrooms put in so
bit peed of about that enough of my moaning had enough of peabody now just want out to west
suusex

[back to forum][quote]
  [RE: IM back] - Posted: 28 August 2015 - 02:34 pm GMT
james sw1

New-user

i had the same issue. other housing associations don't have these weird policies. well done on getting offered 250. i have contacted peabody so many times about a move and they always claim i haven't filled in the form properly then delete my application. they deleted my original application for a move because they said anyone who didn't have enough points would be deleted. i'm on homeswapper, find it ok but there are a lot of timewasters, and very few people seem to want to move from sussex to london (i'm in london too)

[back to forum][quote]
  [RE: IM back] - Posted: 02 September 2015 - 04:21 am GMT
speedqueen

New-user

homes swap offer NW1 near kings cross / euston station FOR SW1 VICTORIA OR CLOSEBY AREAS anywhere SW.. considered

1 bedroom, lovely neighbours, strong community, lift,
large spacious 2nd floor flat in purpose built block, monthly rent 512, serious homeswappers no delays, viewings contact me anytime to schedule.

[back to forum][quote]

Total = 3 messages   -   Viewing all 3 messages   -   View by pages of 10:  1

Reply to Thread

You are not Registered or not Logged-in - You must register to use the forum.

Wanna join up? - Click here  to Signup or Login !!

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

[About Peabody Tenants]   [Contact us]   [Privacy Policy]