Sun, Apr 30, 2017 

Who is the Complaint Case Manager for North Lambeth Is there a Complaint Case Head for South Region

mail this discussion to a friend..

Total = 10 messages   -   Viewing all 10 messages   -   View by pages of 10:  1

[Who is the Complaint Case Manager for North Lambeth? Is there a Complaint Case Head?] - Posted: 16 March 2017 - 11:02 pm GMT
Peekaboo

View user details & audio files
New-user

Website?:  No link
File/Image?:  No file

Hi,

Can you answer those questions, please?

As from 3rd October 2016, Joanna Long was the new Complaint Case Manager for the South
Region of London. However, email sent to her work address are rejected.

Is she still the Complaint Case Manager for the South Region?
If she has left the position, who took her place?
Is there a Complaint Case Head for the South Region of London?

She escalated my family's complaint to Stage 2 in October 2016. I desperately need to contact her or
whoever replaced her, or her superiors. However, the customer services manager and Peabody
Direct are preventing me to get this information.

Thank you for your help.

Best,

Peekaboo

[back to forum][quote]
  [RE: Who is the Complaint Case Manager for North Lambeth Is there a Complaint Case Head for South Reg] - Posted: 23 March 2017 - 09:00 am GMT
heather42

Regular-user

Hiya peekaboo this is her direct number try this 0203 828 4121 as i had her dealing with my complaints hope this helps

[back to forum][quote]
  [RE: Who is the Complaint Case Manager for North Lambeth Is there a Complaint Case Head for South Reg] - Posted: 23 March 2017 - 02:09 pm GMT
Peekaboo

New-user

@heather42 Thank you. This number rings but there is no reply.
I was informed this week by a manager from customer services that Joanna Long left Peabody in December 2016? This customer manager Leander Mansell is implying she is the superior of Joanna Long.
How can a Customer Services Manager be the superior of the Head Of Complaint Cases?

[back to forum][quote]
  [RE: Who is the Complaint Case Manager for North Lambeth Is there a Complaint Case Head for South Reg] - Posted: 23 March 2017 - 06:30 pm GMT
heather42

Regular-user

try this person Alhannah Crewe | Customer Experience Delivery Manager | Business Excellence
tel: 0 203 828 5084 | alhannah.crewe@peabody.org.uk

i think they just make up titles as they go along

[back to forum][quote]
  [RE: Who is the Complaint Case Manager for North Lambeth Is there a Complaint Case Head for South Reg] - Posted: 23 March 2017 - 07:38 pm GMT
Peekaboo

New-user

Exactly! Where is the published Peabody Senior Management Structure Chart?

[back to forum][quote]
  [RE: Who is the Complaint Case Manager for North Lambeth Is there a Complaint Case Head for South Reg] - Posted: 10 April 2017 - 01:24 pm GMT
Nik Wood

The Victoria Park Residents' Association has given up trying to find middle ranking people at Peabody HQ. We E-Mail the Chief Executive and assume either he or his PA will know who to delegate it to. That's one possible option for you. As you are dealing with a formal Complaint it might be worth trying David Newsome who has some sort of responsibility for communications/relations with the tenantry on david.newsome@peabody.org.uk

Don't know if this is any help and sorry not to have been quicker.

Nik Wood

[back to forum][quote]
  [RE: Who is the Complaint Case Manager for North Lambeth Is there a Complaint Case Head for South Reg] - Posted: 11 April 2017 - 08:25 pm GMT
tenant

Big-user

Website?:  Link

Nik Wood wrote:

The Victoria Park Residents Association has given up trying to find middle ranking people at Peabody HQ.

yes it does seem increasingly hard to tie anyone down as responsible for any particular sector of peabody's operations. Departments all seem to have no main contact point such as a full time reception/office manager, instead you are referred to the personal number/email of an individual, and they aren't identified with any department unless you query which department they work in.

it's a total shambles.

[back to forum][quote]
  [RE: Who is the Complaint Case Manager for North Lambeth Is there a Complaint Case Head for South Reg] - Posted: 12 April 2017 - 12:27 am GMT
Peekaboo

New-user

Thank you, Nike Wood & Tenant.

My family situation is worsening. We are affordable rent tenants and our new built property has many serious defects and repair needs but the requests are being ignored despite 30 months + complaint. We have exhausted Peabody's complaint procedure and it seems we may have to take our case to county court. One issue is so serious that it may result in serious damage to the building: central heating leak inside the foundation floor of our bathroom and visible movement from the skirtings, floor, door & door frame. We are yet to fall into the ground floor but the issue is visible to the naked eye.

[back to forum][quote]
  [RE: Who is the Complaint Case Manager for North Lambeth Is there a Complaint Case Head for South Reg] - Posted: 18 April 2017 - 08:23 pm GMT
Nik Wood

The Guardian has recently published articles about failures by Housing Associations with new build. This is the link to the most recent (assuming it works)

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2017/apr/14/guilt-by-association-the-housing-developments-that-went-sour

Try contacting them and the lead journalist on this, John Harris.

With an election on MPs may be a bit distracted but candidates may be worth contacting. North Lambeth might be the sort of one party Labour state we have here in Hackney but they might stir themselves if there's a fight on. And telling Peabody you're doing press and politicians might help as well.

Sorry not to be more immediately practical and to just give you more people to chase but I'm afraid that's the best I can think of right now.

Nik Wood

[back to forum][quote]
  [RE: Who is the Complaint Case Manager for North Lambeth Is there a Complaint Case Head for South Reg] - Posted: 20 April 2017 - 01:09 am GMT
Peekaboo

New-user

Thank you, Nik Wood. I have just sent an email to our Housing officer and copied our Local Mp, Local Councillors, Local Government Ombudsman, and several residents informing them of our plan to contact the press.

Any help is never too late.

[back to forum][quote]

Total = 10 messages   -   Viewing all 10 messages   -   View by pages of 10:  1

Reply to Thread

You are not Registered or not Logged-in - You must register to use the forum.

Wanna join up? - Click here  to Signup or Login !!

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

[About Peabody Tenants]   [Contact us]   [Privacy Policy]